Unturned Unturned

I like the idea. I've been doing Electro orchestra for 5yrs. Its my favorite genre. There's alot of work that needs to be done.

1. Its not dubstep. the pace is too fast for dubstep. I didn't really hear anything orchestral about this piece. Its just a mix of pads which is more electro then orchestral. I'd say this is more industrial. Its also a little repetitive but that's just my opinion.

2. It needs to be mixed better. Its also very loud and should be at a reasonable volume for the average computer. which varies.

3. It lacks something to keep it on repeat. When you make music. You really want to make sure you like it. A melody really helps to keep the song favorable. Length shouldn't matter. Just creating something that you'll fall in love with. Its an art. Feel your music and I promise you will have better results.

I voted you a 5 but am reviewing you a 2.5 because I see lots of potential, not to be harsh. Just to help you see more into creating music.

I hope I helped and didn't come off as trying to trash your music which is something I would never do!

Good Luck in your future soundtracks (:

RewrittenVerdict responds:

No man, you're fine, I love criticism...

For one, yes I know it's not Dubstep, however, that's more so Newgrounds' fault for the lack of genre labeling.

The reason why I tagged it under Orchestral is because of a lot if the strings and bells, even the percussion at some times.

Lastly, I'ts a dark sounding, cinematic, glitch hop song. I may be wrong here do please tell me if I am, but I've assumed that dark sounding songs don't need anything catchy to bring the listen back, mainly because that's not what this is for. I mean, yeah, it's music, it's supposed to be listened to, but not in a manner as say a happy song, in which more fits the tone of being on repeat.

However, I thank you for leaving criticism and, just being overall not to harsh. :)

5-Hour Energy 5-Hour Energy

Instantly thought of 5-Hour Energy. Very Club worthy song though! Nice Job with variety!

the sinking ship the sinking ship

Not a fan of this type of music, I actually wanted to see what "Nerdcore" was. I like the beat. It has variety to an extent before becoming repetitive. I can't really judge your lyrics because I am more of a composer in Classical and Electro music so unfortunately I can't throw an opinion. But your beat had won my heart! Great Job!

ABRYZ responds:

hey thanks for the listen. to be honest i only chose nerdcore cause another listener suggested it.

Lall Lall

While slightly repetitive, I like it. It reminds me of GoldenEye N64 during the beginning which isn't bad. Though I'd like to see you expand with different types of PADS, LEDs, and etc. Otherwise good stuff! Nice Job

Spooky Night Spooky Night

I see potential in your work, but this seemed a little repetitive.

One thing I always like to do with my music is make sure it has something that wants me to keep listening to it. Like a melody. I'd like to see some more of your Halloween stuff! Keep it coming!

Freebix responds:

I see what you are saying. I was only thinking of background music for a scene of some kind nothing too big. Thank you for the advice!

Crab Monarchy Crab Monarchy

Its mixed perfectly - Thats your 5 Stars

It actually sounds like it could be used for more then a Crab Boss. Spanish Sword Fight. Vampire Fight. Its a good composure haha. Nice Job as always! You fail to disappoint (:

Thanks Nick!

Now that you mention it, your right. I wouldn't have noticed it before.

The End of an Age The End of an Age

Reminds me of the PS1 era of soundtrack. It has its own type of sound and I always enjoyed that. Its really good. Keep it up! (:

ClimbLadders responds:

Thanks Nick! I could have sworn I've replied to this already...

Hyper T.V. Battle! Hyper T.V. Battle!

It sounds different but I have an idea that it may have been inspired by one of my tracks for the game. But I could be wrong. Nice job!

ClimbLadders responds:

Do you remember "Heavy-Set Trouble" Where I/we tried to do J-pop, boss music but messed up? I kiinnnddaa had that in mind when I made this for the melody, but then I forgot the bass that I orginally had. So Now I got what I have now lol. It's chaotic for a differnt reason lol.

Thanks for reviewing. Thanks for the compliment too.

I've Gotta Feed Mah ESO Horse I've Gotta Feed Mah ESO Horse

It sounds so professional and good. It needs to be 4 mins!! Please make a longer version!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

NiGHTMARE NiGHTMARE

Awesome, sounds like something I could have made but maybe better. it could use more variation though otherwise nice!